Friday, September 17, 2010

Song That Goes Papapapapa




Surprise I got this new artist named Ciara, new to me clear that I am not in the news, which brings together in one woman black, everything I love about stars like Beyoncé and Jennifer Lopez , concerning solo female stars of today.

Beauty, good voice, talent for dancing and plenty of attitude would be that it meets basic requirements. Ciara Princess Harris debuted in 2004 with only 19 on the album Goodies it was a success and has 3 albums in a career high to low perhaps, but full of tasteful collaborations with artists such of Missy Elliott, Ludacris , Justin Timberlake and 50 Cent which they say is his current partner (yuck) (also made a video and theme with Enrique Iglesias ... and good).

This brunette is about to release a new album called Basic Instinct and spero only be listenable, with their own videos as I can ...




0 comments:

Post a Comment